Japanese Vintage Hand-Made Bamboo Pendant Light
Vintage Hand-Made Bamboo Pendant Light is a great way to bring a natural feeling into your home. The hand-made knitted bamboo gives way to an open and unobstructed path of illumination that creates the illusion of vertical orbits revolving around the exposed light of either an incandescent or LED lamp. This pendant light features a modern take on the classic Japanese Villa style, featuring a wood finish. The adjustable hanging height and transitional style make it the perfect accent to your living room, kitchen, bedroom, foyer or office decor. And it comes with everything you need for easy installation.
- Number of Lights: 1
- Cord Length: 47” /1.2M (Max), Adjustable
- Material: Bamboo, Wood
- Color: Wood
- Light Bulb Base: E27
- Style: Farmhouse, Bohemian, Coastal, Cottage
- Shape: Circle
- Hanging Device: Wire
- Light Bulb Included: No
- Maximum Wattage: 60W incandescent bulbs or LED equivalent
- Warranty: 5-year Limited Warranty
- Certification: CE & UL Certified
- Included: Adjustable Height, Hardware Included, Mounting Hardware
- For cord length customization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free way generally takes 3 ~ 4 weeks
- Expedited way at a competitive cost
I especially like the fact that during sunny hours it shines into my home and lights up the day.
Love, looks amazing in my house.
I put it as a lampshade over an arch reaching floor lamp, but the ceiling fixtures are provided as well. I also removed two tie wires to make the shade deeper; I really like the result. It's a natural material with few flaws, unlike several hues I got from UK shops. It arrives in the UK in 10 days, properly packed. I wholeheartedly endorse this!